Now that the last of the turkey has been eaten, it’s time to turn our attention to what 2017 holds. Walpole Partnership had a really successful 2016 and we’ve made some resolutions for the coming year (which will definitely last longer than our healthy eating regimes.)
- We will ensure our complete focus remains on CPQ. We will help more companies realise the benefits of faster quoting, accurate orders and high quality proposals which will enable them to serve their customers better.
- We will take our solutions into mid-size organisations that might previously have felt that an enterprise-class CPQ system was beyond them. We have started to have great success with our faster, leaner approach to CPQ implementation already, so we want to continue this by creating packaged solutions, simplifying processes and getting additional companies engaged and onto the platform in a cost-effective way.
- We will launch our new website with an elegant design, which will modernise our web presence and allow us to engage with present and future clients in new and exciting ways. We will offer more ideas and resources on our website and will make them easy to find and use.
- We will continue to increase our global reach. We already work with clients across Europe and the Middle East and we have exciting plans and partnerships to deliver in the US, the Far East and the other parts of Europe.
- We will continue to grow our team, with firm plans to increase our client facing account managers, skilled business analysts and our onshore and offshore technical experts. If you have experience of CPQ or Enterprise IT sales and you are interested in working with us, please contact us we would love to hear from you.
- We will increase our work and support for charities, giving to great causes and sharing our success with those in need.
As we achieve each of our resolutions, we will be letting you know through our website news and social media, so please follow us to make sure we can connect with you.
We wish you all the best for 2017 what are your New Year’s resolutions?